iPAd

i Pad is the newest tablet pc presented by Apple.It's with a revolutionary 9.7 inch touch screen and amazing new apps and built in wi-fi 3G.
Apple's i Pad went on sale Saturday, and it looks like the computing giant has anotherr hit on its hands. Apple reports that i Pad sales already top 300,000, with consumers downloading more than a million applications and over 250,000 e books to the new tablet device in the first weekend alone. "i Pad users, on average, downloaded more than three apps and close to one book within hours of unpacking their new i Pad," Apple CEO Steve Jobs crowed in a prepared statement.

As of Monday evening, the App Store features more than 3,300 iPad apps, according to mobile analytic firm App Shopper--mobile ad exchange Mobclix notes that about 80 percent of iPad applications carry premium price tags, with an average price of $4.99, while the remaining 20 percent are free.


0 Response to "iPAd"